Friday 21 September 2012

Day 10 - Driving Scared Part 2

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge the K53 defensive driving system as stupid and ridiculous
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be influenced by a system of education that is based solely on fear instead of assertiveness and common sense
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be angry at myself for being influenced by the K53 defensive driving system
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that the only way to pass the driving test is to allow myself to be influenced by the K53 defensive driving system
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that it is necessary to compromise myself so as to pass tests and show to the system that I am capable of doing whatever the test is related to
I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise that I can pass the test without being influenced by the starting point of fear that they are trying to program into people with the current driving system that is required to pass the test
I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise that it is only necessary to drive the way they want me to drive so as to pass the test and as soon as I pass I can drive in common sense without having to show the people next to me that I am watching the roads
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be influenced by a system that has been created as a way to instil fear and create car crashes so as to provide money for the system
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to expect to crash a car in my life as though it is inevitable
I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise that through expecting myself to get into a car crash I am actually creating a car crash scenario in my life so as to get over the self-perpetuated anticipation of a car crash
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be angry at myself for participating in the expectation of a car crash and thus, creating it
I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise that I have allowed myself to be influenced by the current driving education system
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be afraid of getting into a car crash
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be afraid of dying or getting hurt in a car crash
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be afraid of hurting those around me in a car crash

When and as I see myself going into fear of getting into a car crash or getting hurt in a car crash or hurting those around me in a car crash I stop, breathe and let go of the fear. I realise that that fear of a car crash is a point that I have created so as not to face the point of driving so that I never have to face the fear of a car crash and I commit myself to pushing myself through the fear of driving and stick to the practical physical actions of driving

When and as I see myself allowing myself to be influenced by the current driving education system I stop, breathe and I realise that I am allowing myself to be influenced by the system out of fear of failure. I commit myself to walk through the current system the best way that I can and once I am able to, do what I can to change the current driving education system so that it trains people to be assertive and considerate drivers, instead of fearful and self-centred drivers

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis