Sunday 16 September 2012

Day 8 - Assassin's Creed Mania

Recently I went to watch a movie in the cinema and as usual they played a whole bunch of advertisements. As the advertisements were playing the people in the cinema were either applauding or booing the advertisements based on if they were good or not. The one advertisement was for a game called Assassin’s Creed 3 and the advertisement was quite vague as it started but when the main character’s image came onto the screen the crowd applauded with a lot more vigour than before. The game series is one of the most popular games at the moment and one of the games that I really enjoy playing, but that is for another time

The point that I am trying to make is just how energetic the people in the audience became over as simple a thing as a picture of a man – animated or not – it was just a picture. This reveals to me just how brainwashed people are as to their reaction to a picture. I realized that as I have also been anticipating this game’s arrival, I also reacted with an energy build-up of excitement.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be affected by the energy of people around me
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to go into energy over images
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be excited over a game
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be influenced by energy
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to go into an energy state of anticipation over the prospect of playing a game that I believe I will enjoy solely based on my experiences with the previous games in the series
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge people based on their reactions to images
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to become angry when I realized how “brainwashed” myself and others are in terms of pictures
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be influenced by pictures
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be affected by the way pictures are used for programming
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to become angry when seeing that I was affected by the programming that is placed in the formation of pictures

When and as I go into energy because of pictures I stop, breathe and let go of the energy. I realize that the energy build-up is a pre-programmed response to stimulus and is used to charge the mind system and I commit myself to not be affected by the programming of the picture and instead breathe and walk in the moment without going into pre-programmed desires

When and as I see myself going into anger because of going into pre-programmed energy desires I stop, breathe and let go of the anger. I realize that the anger I go into is out of guilt and shame of being affected by pre-programmed desires and I commit myself to not go into the guilt, shame and anger and instead breathe and walk in the moment without going into self-anger, guilt and shame

When and as I see myself going into judgement of others I stop, breathe and let go of the judgement. I realise that I go into judgement to stop myself from realising that I am doing the same as the person that I am judging and I commit myself to not go into judgment and instead breathe and walk in the moment without going into judgment

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis